“Align the organization and processes on the strategy of the company, evaluate the value and profitability, manage operational risks, optimize the performance”
The triptych “organization, tools and men” is at the heart of transformation projects. A successful organizational approach requires of understanding these 3 dimensions to be able to lead, in practice, change.
To do this, we offer our customers to intervene on the organization and process before even starting the projects in order to:
- map the process and the current organization,
- define the organization and the target process,
- validate the steps to achieve this and work with the various stakeholders.
Then, there is a need to design and implement a feature project based on identified business needs to meet organizational objectives. IN2 consulting is able to accompany its customers to address these issues.
Framing and upstream strategy
IN2 consulting establishes a complete diagnosis of your issues in order to identify recommendations and relevant optimization levers.
IN2 consulting has structured a methodology to conduct this work around 3 key steps:
- The definition of strategic directionspowered by opportunity and benchmark studies to define your roadmap and identify the best existing practices
- The organization of thematic workshops in order to define the marketing offer and its commercial articulation
- The development of a brief, real road map of the different sites of operational implementation and preparation of the change management with your teams.
Transformation of organizations
Whether as part of a strategic change, a technological change, a grouping of activities or a desire to increase its operational performance, our team is mobilized to accompany the evolution of your organization towards a defined operational target.
Optimization of operational performance
The process are tools and a methodology to the service of the control and management the performance of your business. Our consultants are based on a methodology proven to map, optimize, and manage all of the processes contributing to your value chain and to propose a target organization adapted in terms of tools, roles and responsibilities, and structure for actors that actively contribute.
Audit and internal control
At the request of your audit or internal control mangement, IN2 consulting may intervene to make a diagnosis (organization, application, compliance, regulatory) and propose recommendations and an associated action plan.